Sunday, December 7, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Harvey Logan


Donna Wiley and Harvey Logan exchanged vows on Saturday, December 6th at the Pilgrim Rest Baptist Church in Phoenix, Az. I was blessed to be the official photographer to capture their

special day. They were truly made for each other, upon being in their presence you feel a sense of joy and happiness. Couples like Donna and Logan, make my job so easy, because when

the camera and I, are in the presence of true romance I can remain silent, and just shoot beautiful frames. So from me to you Mr. and Mrs. Logan I wish you years of happiness filled with blessings.......

1 comment:

Black Love said...

Eric you did an awesome job! We thank you immensely. True Love was definitely potrayed on December 6th 2008. I pray the our Lord and Savior continues to bless our union from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.